Faste læsere

mandag den 5. august 2019

Is Asia ever going to slow down? And what about the Medeterranian?

Asia is a continent with lots of people. Their cities are immensly huge, and there is a bustling life, that sometimes gets in the way of planning. The culture in asia apparently is so, that children are very important for the econmic future of the familys. That means that conutries such as China and Japan has a huge number of young people as well as middle aged. These cities range from disorganized such as Japan, to more developed like Beijing. When I was in Beijing I noticed that the city is well planned and that traffic isnt as big a problem as other places. There are ring roads around the city centre meant to distribute traffic away from the city centre which also has the old town and imperial palace. I do however think that Asia as a whole has to slow down urban development because of the increased risk of pollution, over population. There has also been a number of enviromental disasters in the ort asia region that might be attributed to the large number of hosuing and infrastructure being built. Lets take a look at the mega city Beijing.

Overview:



Beijing From Airplane


Ring Road:
Old Town:
Shopping
This is my former friend Magnus. he went to China with some othe people. They were interested in the country and found that buying new clothes there was easy but not as cheap as you would normally say. When he and his friends got drunk, they knew there was taxis readily available. Something that was interesting for them was to eat at Marriot Hotel were the service was better than expected. This is Magnus on the picture below.

Here is my brother Luca in Manila, when he came to visit me:


This is Magnus and his friends. The peson above actually is my half brother Luca from a spanish-russian family. Some would say that he is a gypsy. To better make you understand who these people are then relate to these australian actors, who pretty much sum up what China is about seen from a western perspective.

China is also martial arts which Mathias introduced my half brother Luka too! I then decided to try it out after having spoken to him in the end of my 15 month stay in the Philipines.



These people are actually my parents and I look like that in my judo gi, hahaha!!!

Chinese officials can be very tough, and thee was actually some jokes being made about people taken into custody because of thought crimes. basically that they had the wrong attitude towards policies in the country, such as the one child policy.
I believe Beijing is a great city, what a solid infrastructure. The Chinese also has population growth under control, which will make it easier for them to remain a trade hub to be reckoned with for 21'st century. WHats interesting is that its only an 8 hour flight from Scandinavia where Im from but at least 12 to Bangkok, and thats if you fly directly over Arabia. Its because the world is round, and thats why you actually cannot trust what you see on maps. Beijing is much closer IRL than Bangkok. This is because flights over 8 hours are very hard on both passengers plane and staff. Check out Air China for discounts to Beijing.
Direct Flights to China 500$!!

I have also visited the medetteranian and their way of building cities are a little different. Paris for example is a very big city I believe. I was on a skiing trip to Val Thorens also. Its a nice place and the french are interesting. Paris is a city that is built very neatly with mostly old houses. Their isnt really any high rise there. Take a look at the city here:
When I checked it on google maps, there was at least 10 km of suburbs outside of Paris, more similar to Copenhagen. Its fascinating to me that we choose to live in communities that are so different. Many cities in Denmark and France have suburbs. It perhaps not a coincidence that the Danish and French monarchys are closely linked. The now diseased Prince Henri of Denmark was married to the current queen Margrethe. Many think Copenhagen is a small city, it isnt. I visited Oslo recently and I concluded that it isnt that big. When you look at it from the hills abocve the city it seems big, but when you try to compare it to others cities its obvious that its small.



My favourite actress Ann Elenora is from Denmark. She is one the picture above. I dont know if she has also been to Norway, but thats what she looks like!

I used to be a university student and got far in my studies. Im interested in antropology and geography. Ive noticed that many world leaders look alike, and I noticed that they have the same"markers" as me. Notice how these traits appear on many presidents. I want to direct your attention to th ears and the nose, and also the body and head shape:
Donald Trump
Billedforhåndsvisning
 Barak
 Iranian president
Berlusconi



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Manila Helicopter Tour