Faste læsere

onsdag den 14. august 2019

Hong Kong the worlds financial center!!

Glutenfree bread called Scheer and HC Andersen!!

In a crowded city such as Hong Kong there can be some who might follow you around the city, similar to if you travelled to Italy or Greece in the 60's. One of the guys I admired was Greec boxer Sam Grecco. Grecco is a person who is right fo the 300 or even Immortals about the Greeco Turkish wars 3000 years ago. Sparta which is the city in 300. Check out this video from him:

I also fought for a while in the Philippines and I competed against some oppoenents in which I defeated a Japanese fighter. He now holds a grudge against me similar to what happens in the arab american which has led to the escalation of the Arab American war in Iran where a tanker was destroyed. The news didnt hit my other brother in Hong Kong until later where he now finds himself isolated. Here are some pictures of him where he responds to the news. He was found sick with Mast Cell Clonal which developed into an agressive form of skin cancer and he changed appearance and withered away. I  remember him, the FOURTH child of my mothers sister, a nice caring individual who never doubted that he could go over the line and meet someone and be well recieved. I decided that the information that he had to leavee Hong Kong for Alaska was devestating news, and taht it was contributing to the illness. He was able to communicate that the war was problematic and that Hong Kong wasnt the safe havent that he thought. He was employed in IBM and is to this date on of the top developers in the businness.
Billedresultat for ship in iran terror"

Billedresultat for erik hamre"


Billedresultat for trump ivanka meeting"

Billedresultat for japanese girls shizo yakuza official"

Billedresultat for israeli flag america"
Billedresultat for kylie minogue israel"Billedresultat for oh pity filipina girl"



Over the Rainbow
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh
Somewhere over the rainbow

Way up high

And the dreams that you dream of

Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true
Someday, I wish upon a star

Wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where trouble melts like lemon drops

High above the chimney top

That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why, oh why can't I?
Well, I see trees of green and red roses too

I'll watch them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself
What a wonderful world 
Bahraini protesters carry a banner reading, "We will not bow! #alNimr," during a demonstration against Saudi Arabia's execution of Shiite cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, in Daih, Bahrain, Jan. 2, 2016.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Manila Helicopter Tour